Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Seed request and question

No replies to this topic

MineCharls

MineCharls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • IGN:MineCharls
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity
Hello. I was looking for an Infinity seed with the spawn on or near an Ice Plains biome. Also if possible with no tainted biomes nearby :)

Edit: No BoP please!

Also I had an idea but don't know if it's possible. I wanted to make my base in a volcano, but this structre generation is not related to the seed I think (as meteorites). I wanted the volcano in the ice plains biome so I thought I could generate a lot of worlds with this biome near the spawn, search for a volcano in the biome in creative mode and when I found it, delete the player data folder and change the level.dat to don't allow comands. This way I will start a survival map where I know there's the volcano I wanted but without a trace of creative mode. Do you think this is possible?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users