Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brand New Direwolf20 Pack server now open MC 1.6.4

65 replies to this topic

Bushtrocity

Bushtrocity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • IGN:bushido276
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Here is the world file from the server i got it compressed to just under 4GB :D ENJOY!  http://www.mediafire...i7an1/World.zip

• Bushtrocity likes this

Bushtrocity

Bushtrocity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

The Server is back up and running btw the map has been reset too sorry :(. The world save is in the post above thos if u still wish to keep going on ur builds :D

moonravin

moonravin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:moonravin

Is nobdy interested in monster pack?

• Callmeeggburt likes this

AndNor11

AndNor11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:AndNor11
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Hi, i would like to join this modded server, from direwolf20, i got some knowledge about most of the mods, not alot.

My Age is 19.

My Minecraft name is AndNor11, so if you can add me, i would be happy.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

ill join if yall move to monster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

Bushtrocity

Bushtrocity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Sorry but this server has shutdown due to me losing my job a while back and i haven't been able to pay for it. Sorry

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users