Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What's the Best Way to Track Product Price Drops?

3 replies to this topic

djvasko

djvasko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:chinchin
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

I’ve been looking for a reliable way to track price drops for items I want to buy. Most tools I’ve tried either miss out on important stores or don’t update the prices fast enough. Does anyone have recommendations for an app or site that does a good job at tracking prices and sending alerts in real time? I hate missing deals because of delays.

djvasko

djvasko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:chinchin

Hey.

EWQ

EWQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:asd

I recently discovered Gosh App, and it’s exactly what you’re looking for. It allows you to monitor prices from a wide range of retailers and sends instant alerts whenever the prices drop. It’s perfect for tracking items you’ve been eyeing for a while, without having to constantly check multiple websites. I’ve saved money on a few purchases by using this app. You can try it here: https://gosh.app/pricetracker/. It’s super easy to use and keeps you updated on the go!

casilius20009

casilius20009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:litreus

That sounds interesting, thanks for the suggestion! I agree, having a tool that can provide real-time updates is crucial, especially for high-demand items. I’ve had similar issues with other apps being too slow, so I’ll definitely give Gosh App a try to see if it works better.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users