Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Monster and multicraft

3 replies to this topic

GuinnessRAGE

GuinnessRAGE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Guinness_RAGE
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I have looked everywhere and get how to install monster pack to multicraft to some extent. The problem I am having is finding the .jar file. Everyone says put the jar file in there and rename it well I do not know where it is at. I have 2 hard drives so where my games are saved is on my D:\ when I look at the contents of the Monster pack in there there is no jar file. When I look at the zip file of monster in the ftblauncher which is elsewhere on my computer again no jar file, well there are a lot of jar files but not the one I see. Is it the forge jar file listed in the libraries? I am having a lot of trouble just trying to put monster on my server. I am going through minecraft4u and they use multicraft. Did not have this much problem when doing it with frag.net

ViperSRT3g

ViperSRT3g

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:ViperSRT3g
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Not sure what version of MC this is for, but the latest forge updates allow you to just upload mods directly into the mods folder. If they are pre-packaged in a .zip file, then that will suffice.

Vanilla Server: vanilla.vipersrt3g.net
banner-13472.png
Snapshot Server: snap.vipersrt3g.net
banner-25377.png

GuinnessRAGE

GuinnessRAGE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Guinness_RAGE
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

This is a 1.6.4 pack, I know they changed the way you do mods with the new default minecraft launcher. I am trying to put this 1.6.4 modpack on my server. I put the configs and mod folder in the right spot but a forum tells me to put the jar file into my server and rename it. There is no jar file in my pack. I assuming it will be the jar file in the version folder 1.6.4?

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
What exactly is MultiCraft? Do you mean MultiMC? And yes, the jar file is in FTBFOLDER/versions/1.6.4 and should be called 1.6.4.jar. It should already have Forge in it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users