Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thaumcraft 4 issues

thaumcraft 4 boots of the traveller horizons raw fish

2 replies to this topic

eclipticscribe

eclipticscribe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:eclipticscribe
  • Modpack:FTB Horizons

Checking to see if anyone else is having this issue. Thaumcraft 4 Boots of the Traveller require a Raw Fish (from vanilla) to craft. However, with the new fishing mod as part of Horizons, I have not seen vanilla Raw Fish at all and there are several of us on my server who have done some serious fishing. The only idea of a possible source for this item that we have come up with is through villager breeding and trade, which seems excessively time consuming and complicated to get such an otherwise easily accessed resource.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

I just created a world in Horizons to test this. Using a vanilla fishing rod, I caught 3 vanilla raw fish in a row. Using an Aquaculture fishing rod, I caught 3 Aquaculture items in a row.

eclipticscribe

eclipticscribe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:eclipticscribe
  • Modpack:FTB Horizons

Thanks timrem. I'll test tonight. Did not occur to us that the type of fishing rod would make the difference.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thaumcraft 4, boots of the traveller, horizons, raw fish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users