Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

(Whitelisted) FTB Server Applications Ultimate Pack

FTB Server applications white listed ultimate

2 replies to this topic

XiNinoiX

XiNinoiX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:XiNinoiX
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hello my names Nino and in the process of creating a FTB Ultimate Vanilla Server( Name not decided yet). I am 16 Year old and im looking for 18 Players that are 16-18 Years old. Just a pair of teens that just wanna have some fun with other friends. Creating ultimate inventions and go on some adventures.
I will be accepting 10 YouTubers applications and 7 Non-YouTuber applications.

Application:

Name:
Skype (required):
FTB experience:
Creativity:
How often you play:
Do you play on any other servers?
Anything extra you'd like to add?

Why do you want to join the server?

Your YouTube Channel(If you have one)

Requirements:
1.Why do you want to join the server?
2.Tell me your YouTube Channel(If you have one), Skype username, Minecraft IGN, and your age.
3.How long have you been playing Minecraft/FTB?
4.There is absolutely no griefing or stealing on this server.
5.Would you participate in community builds?

Server Specs:
4 GB Ram
18 Slots
FTB Ultimate Pack

Mophead1234

Mophead1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Xeniabenia
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed
Name: brandon
IGN: xeniabenia
Ftb experience: kinda noobish but about a month
Creativity: pretty good but always looking for new ways
How often u play: almost everyday
Do u play on any other servers? Not at the moment
Like to add: im kinda noob about everything but willing to learn and im very friendly and great to be around
Why do u want to join the server? Because im friendly and hate playin single player so wanting to join as erver that wants to have fun

Kish30

Kish30

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Kish30
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Application:

Name: Kishan
IGN: Kish30
Skype (required): kish30-minecraft
FTB experience: I have played on a whitelisted server a couple months back but that got shut down. I have been playing for half a year now.
Creativity: I am very creative and I will be looking to build a very advanced base/home with almost everything automated.
How often you play: I will be able to play 2-3 hours a day
Do you play on any other servers? I play on a whitelisted vanilla server which I started playing on 2 months back.
Anything extra you'd like to add? 

Why do you want to join the server? I want to join this server because I want to be a part of your community and I want to play and meet new people. I want to show what I can do but also learn how to do stuff differently from other people.

Your YouTube Channel(If you have one) I have stopped posting videos on my channel but here it is. YouTube

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FTB, Server, applications, white listed, ultimate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users