Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for small friendly server to play unleashed

4 replies to this topic

captainmurphy

captainmurphy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:hotpocket23
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Title says it all. I'm just bored playing by myself and want to meet new people to play with. No hamachi please.

captainmurphy

captainmurphy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:hotpocket23

bump

StealingTables

StealingTables

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:StealingTables
  • Modpack:FTB Horizons

May not be unleashed but it is friendly and small so far HypeCraft.PlayAT.CH Its ftb Horizons LAtest version and if you do make sure to enable all mods taht are disabled besides the maps those dont matter

Columbosaurus

Columbosaurus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:Columbosaurus
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Also, not unleashed but a Direwolf20 server, small comminity, sounds similar to what your looking for

BeastFeeder.PlayAT.CH

CrazyLonghorn

CrazyLonghorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:CrazyLonghorn

Hey, I Own a FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 Server With Economy, Survival and GriefPrevention.. as well as donations and a forums and lastly a TeamSpeak 3 server to talk to other ppl on .. If you are interested in joining Enable all of the mods.. and join this ip .. shadowftb.cbyte.co:25577 also our forums and donation website are located here...

www.shadownetwork-mc.enjin.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users