Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Traincraft for techworld help

mod help ftb install

Best Answer timrem , 07 February 2014 - 05:05 AM

I'll assume you meant Tech World 2. All you should need to do is download the mod (download link from here), open the FTB launcher, select the modpack, and hit 'edit mod pack'. Click on 'add mod', navigate to the .jar file you downloaded, and save the changes. Traincraft is in the universal configs, so you shouldn't even need to worry about ID conflicts. Launch the pack and you'd be good.

Go to the full post »

3 replies to this topic

XREDEEMERX

XREDEEMERX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

alright well after i messed up and deleted my 6 months of work on my old map i decided to start over and move up a but from ultimate im not to big on magic and all that jazz so i decided to play techworld i really would love to add traincraft but ive done everything to try to instal it to the mod pack i need help idk if its because the versions i download are just the installer or what but i really want some help any help will help am i downloading the wrong link? am i installing it wrong or what? 

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

I'll assume you meant Tech World 2. All you should need to do is download the mod (download link from here), open the FTB launcher, select the modpack, and hit 'edit mod pack'. Click on 'add mod', navigate to the .jar file you downloaded, and save the changes. Traincraft is in the universal configs, so you shouldn't even need to worry about ID conflicts. Launch the pack and you'd be good.

XREDEEMERX

XREDEEMERX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

that worked lol i did it complety wrong i thought ftb would be able to use the installer but now i have a problem with rotary craft any help?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

now i have a problem with rotary craft any help?

From that description, the only advice I could give is: disable the mod. If you could describe the problem, and maybe post a crash log, I might be more helpful ;)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod, help, ftb, install

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users