Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UNLEASHED KEEPS CRASHING!!!!

crash

7 replies to this topic

THEULTIMATEBULL

THEULTIMATEBULL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:THEULTIMAT3BULL
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

UNLEASHED KEEPS CRASHING!! I can play for about 5 - 10 minutes before it crashes EVVVERY TIME i have tried, re installing the mod pack, re installing java, and trying to add more RAM i looked up how to fix this many times and lost my world trying to do so and none of them worked. If anyone can provide REAL information please do so thanks here is my crash report

Spoiler

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

i can safely say that ive never seen anything like this before. Looks like your UAC is messed up.

here are some links:

to turn it off,

http://windows.micro...f#1TC=windows-7

dont leave it off though its important so if it isnt fixed through this turn it back on

heres java telling you its not their fault but a little info

https://java.com/en/...tion_access.xml

• THEULTIMATEBULL likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

THEULTIMATEBULL

THEULTIMATEBULL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thank you, i always have to install the mod agian when it crashes this will save me like 10 minutes of waiting before i play agian. btw nice pic ;)

THEULTIMATEBULL

THEULTIMATEBULL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

also can you teach me how to read crash reports?

THEULTIMATEBULL

THEULTIMATEBULL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

OK NEW PROBLEM D: When i launch the mod pack it turns into REGULAR MINECRAFT 1.6.4 NOT FTB i thought it be my UAC so i turned it back on and still same problem D:

THEULTIMATEBULL

THEULTIMATEBULL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

NVM IM A DUMB ASS D:

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

pfft dont say that. and ik the pic is great ive beat every game on legendary(damn you halo 2)(and odst) and read all the books. Anyway. When looking at a crash report simply scan through and look for names of mods. it helps if you know what mod does what and why it might be crashing and what mods you have, thye names, etc.

did that work? if so then im the friggin best

• THEULTIMATEBULL likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

for yours it was pretty straightforward, something was wrong with java, i looked around the interwebz to find that error, and java said to turn offf UAC and i found a tut on how to, cntrl c cntrl v bam

-DiamondDoctor

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users