Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A little late..but..Hi.

1 reply to this topic

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I didnt post an intro before but im Diamonddoctor. this is my username for minecraft along with pretty much everything but my psn and XBL.

Im 16, i play xbox when im not playing FTB, i code for my friends servers, and have made a few private mods for myself. I am terrible-TERRIBLE at making things look "good" i mean, a HOUSE? No, a hole in the ground. I prefer underground houses, and like challenging myself to live without NEI( not easy)

I automate everything-EVERYTHING. Mining, crafting, farming, mob farming, cooking, smelting, you name it.

I dont use double chests, EVER. Blegh.

My Monster pack tops out at 216 mods. Added a few and changed ids. Took me a whole day and killed my hands. I like MP, and if anyone has a server, feel free to PM me. Im a huge fan of computercraft, and i screw around with LUA all the time. Im not amazing, but i get the job done.

Ive always wanted an AI. Imagine-a Minecraft AI-i tried once, with CC and a few sensors. Didnt pan out. If anyone has suggestions for mods, please let me know. I love them-and love coding them. 

i play lots of IC2, Buildcraft, etc. I know a fair amount of things from those mods, and im a very antisocial. If you want to skype: its my name

Im a computer geek. Android addict. Apple sucks. Get over it.   ;)

I have a youtube account.. just some old vids of me being a little idiot

i play 360 alot, hmu! im an amazing COD player. I play bo2 and mw3. Minecraft for xbox too. GT: michaelvitale

I love helping out here on the forums, im new, but i hope to help here and make contrubations on the wiki i so heavily rely on

Sorry for the wall of for whatever reason different text fonts. 

TL;DR: Im michael and i love ftb

• RZR0 and Aezex like this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

A little late... but... welcome!

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234