Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

These microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.null

1 reply to this topic

RedKroker

RedKroker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:RedKroker
  • Modpack:FTB Monster
Hi guys ! I recently decided to change my modpack from unleashed to monster but this beautiful sentence in the title appears when I im trying to connect to my server.. I have done some researches and apparently, these microblocks are part of the Forge multipart mod and these sources are telling that I need to remove this mod. I have tried to search it in the mod selection in the laucher but it does not appear there. I also searched in the FTP and it is not there again. The only place I found it was in Monster-->mods-->1.6.4 folder. However, when i delete it and lauch the game, the same message appears and when i return to this section the mod Forge multipart is still there !!! A little help would be apreciated, i tried everything i could Thanks, RedKroker
  • Road_Runner15 likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

You did change the modpack serverside, right? Like its the monster pack now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users