Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random question of the week! This week: Superpowers!

23 replies to this topic

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

coughyouguysshouldimplementthiscough

If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?

I would do forge irl. Like deleting, spawning, turning, moving things. Spawn pancakes above my friends head. XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

My superpower would be creativity.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts
  • IGN:felinoel
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest

My superpower would be creativity.

I already have that so mine would be atomic manipulation coupled with an intangible mind so that when I atomically shapeshift myself I don't break my mind.

Of course atomic manipulation can do other things, I just need the intangible mind thing for if I ever feel like shapeshifting.
Watch all of my different Let's Play series, Minecraft and more!
player.me/felinoel

We need to make default article pages! Discuss their designs here!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Shapeshifting into..?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts
  • IGN:felinoel
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest

Shapeshifting into..?

idk, whatever the situation calls for.

Perhaps shapeshifting into myself but with several hundreds of dollars in my hand.
Watch all of my different Let's Play series, Minecraft and more!
player.me/felinoel

We need to make default article pages! Discuss their designs here!

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

idk, whatever the situation calls for.

Perhaps shapeshifting into myself but with several hundreds of dollars in my hand.

Well, if you put it that way, I think most people would want that superpower.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

But forge mode! Spawn anything anytime! Hungry? Cheeseburger? Lambo! A better computer! A girlfriend! 

• DiamondDoctor likes this

-DiamondDoctor

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

I guess they're both the same thing in a way.

Shapeshift into yourself with pancakes 3 meters north and 2 meters up, right above your friend's head.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

And then get eaten lol

-DiamondDoctor

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

And then get eaten lol

?

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

?

Thought you said to shapeshift yourself into a pancake lol

mmm. pancakes.

-DiamondDoctor

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
Think he meant "himself + pancakes", so he would still exist. But of course the pancakes would in a way be himself, so whoever eats them would actually eat him as well.

This is getting disturbing.
--dgelessus (pm · user page · user talk · contribs · bot · fsck · mcf · mcwiki · SHUT UP)

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

Think he meant "himself + pancakes", so he would still exist. But of course the pancakes would in a way be himself, so whoever eats them would actually eat him as well.

This is getting disturbing.

That's an interesting way to think about that.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Well, this isnt going the way i anticipated.. in other news

Watch this. 

and this

and then be disturbed by this

and be inspired by these

and then finish off with this

and have a great day or night

-DiamondDoctor

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

Well, this isnt going the way i anticipated.. in other news

Watch this. 

and this

and then be disturbed by this

and be inspired by these

and then finish off with this

and have a great day or night

Those have nothing to do with anything.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
This is offtopic no

-DiamondDoctor

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

This is offtopic no

What you posted was so offtopic it was off the face of the earth. I had to go to Jupiter to understand even part of what you've been high on.

• DiamondDoctor and TehRawrz like this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Mmm. Pancakes.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

What you posted was so offtopic it was off the face of the earth. I had to go to Jupiter to understand even part of what you've been high on.

You win the internet sir

--- merge ---

Mmm. Pancakes.

Pancakes are good. I think im this wikis comic relief. sorta.
on occassion.
sometimes.
  • ZL123 likes this

-DiamondDoctor

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users