Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DW20 server only 5 people allowed on

7 replies to this topic

bryguy45

bryguy45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:bryguy4
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
DW20 server im only allowing 5 people on and the first 5 people to say they want to join the server and turn it into a joke and make me laugh will get the ip and whitelist

there will be at most 10 people on depending on my friends and there is no pvp griefing and keep inventory is on just to note those those

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Please edit your original post instead of double-posting. 

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

bryguy45

bryguy45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Please edit your original post instead of double-posting. 

sorry it wasnt letting me edit

bryguy45

bryguy45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

none comon just make a punny joke

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack
  1. You double-posted again.
  2. Don't expect people to apply for your server 3 hours after you post the thread. It could take days, weeks, months. We don't have millions of people on our forums (though that would be interesting).

• TehRawrz likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

1. You double-posted again.
  2. Don't expect people to apply for your server 3 hours after you post the thread. It could take days, weeks, months. We don't have millions of people on our forums (though that would be interesting).

That would.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

That would.

I think this is docs first post without a bit.ly link ;) 

Also, the official forum has more traffic going through it, so you may want to try there too if you want fast results

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I think this is docs first post without a bit.ly link ;)

Also, the official forum has more traffic going through it, so you may want to try there too if you want fast results

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/

What was that? ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users