Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

When will Monsters update

2 replies to this topic

excius

excius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hey,

Anyone knows when monsters updates?

Several bugs currently in the pack seems to have fixes, and hopefully other things i encountered aswell.

For instance, Rotarycraft fuel enhancer doesnt seem to be producing jetfuel (changelog of rotarycraft 19 has a fix on enhanced so hoping that will fix)

Enhanced portals, unusable duo to  inventory desync after using the blocks/portals.

Also alot of recipes doesnt seem working or are outdated.

There were other issues but i cant think of them right now and wernt gamebreaking

Greets,

Excius

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Remember, they have to work out mod conflicts and update all the mode, make sure they are updated, etc etc.. its not a once a day thing. If your looking for something new, you should try the new 3 packs they added, until such a time when they update it. Follow them on twitter, they post updates regularly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

It is possible that there is already a new version, which isn't marked as "recommended", so it won't automatically update. In the launcher you can click on the dropdown list above the modpack image and select the latest version, which you wouldn't get otherwise. If you do that you'll always have to manually update, but you'll always get the latest version available.

• DiamondDoctor likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users