Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thaumcraft bug?

wand bug thaumonomicon

6 replies to this topic

OneNutWonder

OneNutWonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:DeadRaziel
  • Modpack:FTB Monster
I'm not able to change a bookcase into the thaumonomicon in the monster pack. Using the iron capped wand on it does nothing. I'm using it on a vanilla crafted bookcase, not one found or one from bibliocraft.

Any help is appreciated.

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Did you craft it using any of the mod woods or with vanilla? ~Rawrz

OneNutWonder

OneNutWonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
It was crafted with natura redwood planks, perhaps that's the problem, i'll make one with oak when i get home, but regardless of which planks are used the bookcases produced should be the same, right?
  • ZL123 likes this

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Natura wood is odd. Like if you make crafting tables out of it they're separate from the vanilla crafting tables and are different colors.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Natura wood is odd. Like if you make crafting tables out of it they're separate from the vanilla crafting tables and are different colors.

But I'm sure there aren't bookshelves with different types of wood...

...right?

That would be outrageous.

• TehRawrz likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

i hate that! i get like purple crafting tables.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

OneNutWonder

OneNutWonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

oak wood made all the difference, been enjoying thaumcraft for days now.

• ZL123 and TehRawrz like this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wand, bug, thaumonomicon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users