Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Impossible to find copper.

9 replies to this topic

JackDeakin

JackDeakin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:jackdeakin9
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Been looking for it and found like 2 pieces, any suggestions?

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
Unlike most other ores Copper only appears at higher heights, so you won't find any under y = 32 or so. That means that if you're strip-mining you need a second tunnel higher up, and if you're caving just find a cave near the surface.

JackDeakin

JackDeakin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Unlike most other ores Copper only appears at higher heights, so you won't find any under y = 32 or so. That means that if you're strip-mining you need a second tunnel higher up, and if you're caving just find a cave near the surface.

I had a mine at 40?

JackDeakin

JackDeakin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I had a mine at 40?

And 51?

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

What pack are you playing on? And out of curiosity from which mod is the copper you're getting from?

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

What pack are you playing on? And out of curiosity from which mod is the copper you're getting from?

Hmmmm. This post is in the Monster subforum. I bet he's using Magic Farm.
  • TehRawrz likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Yea, i havent found nearly any either. i think ic2 disabled it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Ive been spawning it in with /give when i need it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Hmmmm. This post is in the Monster subforum. I bet he's using Magic Farm.

Well, you never know. 'pparently his modpack is FTB Unleashed.

• DiamondDoctor and TehRawrz like this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

jmar814

jmar814

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:jmar814

Im really not having too much trouble, I am finding it the most when I am using caves near the surface or higher up.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users