Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Public Service Announcement

12 replies to this topic

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

As soon as possible pillar up and light the top of your house. The top blocks will be able to spawn mobs even during the day and will come off of the roof and kill you. Had a sad loss of a few lives and don't want anyone else to have that happen. ~Rawrz

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Wait, what are you talking about?

• TehRawrz likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

Wait, what are you talking about?

I would assume the Agrarian Skies skyblock map, given which subforum this is in...

• ZL123 and TehRawrz like this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Oh. lol 

• TehRawrz likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

I would assume the Agrarian Skies skyblock map, given which subforum this is in...

Correct sir. It's been my recent addiction/frustration. :P

• DiamondDoctor likes this

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Yes, I watched the first episode of Pahimar and Direwolf20 playing that. One of them said something about the roof.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

I've added your tip, along with a few others I've seen, to the new wiki article about the map. The page is going to need a lot of work to catch up to our documentation of the old Pyramid map, but it's a start (and I haven't started playing Agrarian Skies yet).

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
As far as I can tell the quests are shared between all maps, so it would probably be better to put them on a general page, like "Agrarian Skies Quest List".

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

The maps include the same questing books it's just a preference of how you prefer to play.(hardcore or not) I've been playing a lot of it lately, so I'll probably add a few more tips and tricks. 

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts

The maps include the same questing books it's just a preference of how you prefer to play.(hardcore or not) I've been playing a lot of it lately, so I'll probably add a few more tips and tricks. 

Still, the quests are the same for all map/gamemode combinations, so there's no point in listing them on the article for only one of the maps.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

I have no problem with moving that, though: does anyone play with a different map? Every youtuber I've seen playing Agrarian Skies has been using Home Sweet Home, so the map and the quests seemed linked to me. I was also building off the idea from our page on FTB Pyramid, though it's true that those challenges were physically built into the map itself. Primarily, I figured we needed to start getting something written, since the map/modpack is currently rather popular and we had no documentation for it.

• ZL123 likes this

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

It's possible to play the map on a non hardcore map called flat platform. Most people play with home sweet home but there is quite a few people that don't like hardcore (the chance to lose all your progress) The quests however stay the same between maps, so they should probably be centrally located.

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts

Actually I think there are both hardcore and non-hardcore versions of both the Home Sweet Home and Skyblock map variants. At least both maps exist twice by default, so I'm assuming that's why.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users