Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ftb Monster crashing on launch (Pastebin included)

crash ftb monster

33 replies to this topic

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:babijonas
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

After everything loads, my minecraft opens for a second and then closes here's the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/7LrU3xRr

My Nvidia graphics card drivers are up to dare, and for some reason in mentions amd in there (i have none of their products)

My specs: RAM: 8gb Proc: Intel® Core™ i3-2130 CPU @ 3.40GHz  Graph. card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Try using windows update to update your graphics driver. 

source

edit: Are you using the FTB launcher? Cause this crash report format is new to me, at least.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

It didint find anything with the automatic search, drivers are up to date

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

oh my. you have 3 versions of java. It used the correct one. It says amd because they produced the portion of whatever it is

try allocating more ram with the options tab

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
and it worked this morning too... yesterdays evening it was crashing and now it is not working again...
--- merge ---

there isint at the moment :) this is quite an old pastebin from earlier, but all i did was: i deleted all the java versions and installed the newest 64 bit version

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

so its working?

try this

and did you try allocating more ram? you have 1gb allocated right now, might wanna try 2-3.

-DiamondDoctor

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

No.... i wouldnt post here if it did :D trying the reviver now and thanks for helping me ;) did not expect for someone to reply this quickly :)

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

No.... i wouldnt post here if it did :D trying the reviver now and thanks for helping me ;) did not expect for someone to reply this quickly :)

Mhm. Lemme know if anything happens, good or bad.

-DiamondDoctor

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I've allocated around 4 when it was working correctly, saw somewhere that i should try setting it to 1

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

More ram is better. Dont allocate 16gb, though. Allocate like 3, thats what i do. You have 8 dont allocate 7.75gb because then nothing else on you OS will have anything to work with.

-DiamondDoctor

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I know dude :D im usually pretty familiar with pcs but java is my weakness

--- merge ---

Cracked the program, going to do a full cleanup :)
  • DiamondDoctor likes this

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

This is very likely a graphics driver problem, however Windows Update doesn't always have the newest drivers. Try using Nvidia's automatic driver updater instead, as you have an Nvidia graphics card it should install the newest drivers for you.

As for RAM, 4 GB generally is best. Monster needs about 2 GB to work AFAIK, so that's more than enough.

Cracked the program, going to do a full cleanup :)

Now I'm curious, you gonna edit the bytecode of a heavily modded Minecraft? o_O

--dgelessus (pm · user page · user talk · contribs · bot · fsck · mcf · mcwiki · SHUT UP)

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

i have geforce experience it usually installs my drivers.

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts

Huh, strange. Mind posting an up-to-date crashlog? (think you said that the one on pastebin was not very recent)

--dgelessus (pm · user page · user talk · contribs · bot · fsck · mcf · mcwiki · SHUT UP)

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I've cracked the Registry reviver :D 

oh my. you have 3 versions of java. It used the correct one. It says amd because they produced the portion of whatever it is

try allocating more ram with the options tab

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts

-.- AMD64 is the 64-bit processor arch, it has nothing to do with your graphics card or processor manufacturer.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

I've cracked the Registry reviver :D

i have no clue what that means. lolol

-DiamondDoctor

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

http://www.sevenforu...ting-amd64.html the registry reviver is the recomended "solution" :D you told me this site man

babijonas

babijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Current Driver Version: 335.23
Latest Driver Version: 335.23   Cant be the drivers, man 

getting the pastebin as we speak

babijonas

babijonas