Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UU matter

14 replies to this topic

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Might wanna update the UUmatter for the IC2 experimental versions. It uses millibuckets now, and i tried to figure out the new mechanics for it here but its not updated on the wiki. i have a pic of the interface if you need, cropped. 

Of course, i could upload the photos here if i could lol

thanks guys. i would edit it but i cant seem to find how to edit pages again, im such a n00b. 

thanks

a guy explained it with this link

heres the explaination

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

In short, you need 4 blocks to deal with UU-matter now: the Mass Fabricator to make liquid UU-matter, the Scanner to analyze items and gain patterns, the Pattern Storage to store these patterns (doesn't need power), and the Replicator to create items from UU-matter. You want the Pattern Storage touching both the Scanner and the Replicator.

• ViperSRT3g likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Can i make anything? Like, for example, water buckets? Or diamond picks? or is it raw materials?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

There is a very limited number of items that scan successfully, since the EU and UU costs vary from item to item, and it's just materials.

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz

Sadly the new system isn't anywhere near as expansive in the amount of items you can get :( It used to be really easy mode to have a deep storage unit of the stuff just laying around, so I guess this was his attempt to balance it.

• ZL123 and DiamondDoctor like this

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
FYI, the UU-Matter page was protected so only members of the contrib group can edit it. This was because there was a lot of vandalism, either people changing recipes, removing them, or adding nonsense ones. Might actually be worth seeing if we can safely remove that protection again.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
Man, some people are jerks. Yea, i was like umm wheres the edit button? Its so darn nerfed now. I mean, a million eu+ should be able to produce anything in the game lol

-DiamondDoctor

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

Because of the significant changes to UU-Matter, I would recommend making a separate article for the IC2-Experimental version. The new UU-Matter has almost nothing in common with the old, and that page is rather long already.

• ZL123 and hannoman like this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
True. Ill help if yall need

-DiamondDoctor

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts

Alright, moved the old UUM page to "UU-Matter (Item)", as the fluid is also called "UU-Matter". Information on the fluid can be added at "UU-Matter (Fluid)".

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Alright, moved the old UUM page to "UU-Matter (Item)", as the fluid is also called "UU-Matter". Information on the fluid can be added at "UU-Matter (Fluid)".

Okay, so i got the stuff set up, but i scanned my iridium ore in, its in the pattern storage but the replicator wont let me select it! halp?

-DiamondDoctor

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

Are the two blocks side-by-side?

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
Yes all three are ugh the screenshots wont upload here again -_- but yes they are i have the mass fabricator the replicator the pattern storage and the scanner next to each other, in that order.

Whup! I just had to hit "Stop" its showing up now!

-DiamondDoctor

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
Alright, just checked all forums and made sure that everyone can upload files... this may be something that RZR0 has to look into.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Why in gods name? It still wont let me, lol

"You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 8MB)"

-DiamondDoctor

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users