Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost Save for Odd Reason

1 reply to this topic

TheNecromage

TheNecromage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:TheNecromage
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I was playing Agrarian Skies earlier and just finished a task. I got a Reward Bag greater from it. I open it and wins up getting three bound tools. The bound pickaxe, axe. and shovel. I've never used Blood Magic and therefor did not know much of there origins. I decide to cut down a tree with the axe. Suddenly I die and the entire client crashes. I had 6 lives left at this point. I loaded the pack back up and my save was gone. I checked the folder and it wasn't in there either. I'm guessing the axe killed me six times in rapid succession? I honestly have no clue.. Lost so much work just because of that. If anyone could explain exactly what happened, I'd greatly appreciate it. I put in a copy of my crash log if it is important at all.

Attached Files

miiikzz

miiikzz

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:mickaboy72
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

base on your crash log and my little knowledge, better barrels have something to do with your current crash.
as for the bound axe thing IDK what to do about it.

• ZL123 likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users