Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IGG MONSTER FTB SURVIVAL SERVER with iconomy and chestshop, INDEPENDENT GAMING GROUP.

monster gaming clan survival iconomy shop sethome pvp pve teamspeak

6 replies to this topic

Cactusrw

Cactusrw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Cactusrw
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

uuFWTz9.png

Welcome To IGGCraft!

The server is running Monster FTB Version: 1.1.1 (recommended)

IGG registration:  http://igghq.com/

TeamSpeak:  ts.igghq.com

FTB MONSTER IP : mc.igghq.com:25565 (whitelist)

About Us:

Minecraft has been around in IGG from the beginning, it started off with home hosted servers and slowly worked it’s way onto the box.

There is a large player base within the community for Minecraft servers and they are always fun and popular, with community projects and events to your own personal or group builds. Also the server includes  Iconomy Players and Admin shops  So jump in the Teamspeak and get involved.

GM: Curtis (CactusRW)

ADMINS:  Murch, Ameratruth

MODERATORS:  Mikejazz, Abeo

Rules:

•         No Griefing

•         No Stealing

•         No Pirated/hacked clients

•         No Abuse of exploits

•         Respect your neighbours and their work

•         Be polite and respectful

•         Working Microphone (Would be nice to get to know you)

•         PVP – only in wilderness

•         No Nukes or explosions (TNT)

•         Don’t make the environment look ugly

•         No Quarries in Overworld (Twilight forest, Nether etc. allowed)

•         One Quarry per person

•         Have fun!

Tweaks:

• Chunkloaders will remain active for 10 hours after last login

• Mystcraft disabled

Have Fun But Be Fair- Admins.

http://igghq.com

3SpCXDp.jpg

• TehRawrz likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Too many rules. lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

Cactusrw

Cactusrw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yh, fair comment but there all very similar and common sense. The server doesn't ban any items and is very open in allowing you to do what you want. You could condense those rules into about three main rules but I think it is nice to let people know what is and isn't allowed. 

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

A lot of rules, but they all make sense. I haven't played monster as It's such a big pack to get into I haven't had any time for it. I might swing by sometime.

• ZL123 likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

I dislike big servers. Good luck, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

I don't mind them. More community. The only concern is usually lag from the amount of players.

• ZL123 likes this

Cactusrw

Cactusrw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Well we have some anti-lag plugins running on the server and fairly regular restart to help any in game lag but yh do pop along. 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: monster, gaming, clan, survival, iconomy, shop, sethome, pvp, pve, teamspeak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users