Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Heilà!

2 replies to this topic

Bren

Bren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hi guys! I'm Bren and I from Italy: I don't speak very well english, but I will do my best :D

I'm here because I have a problem with minecraft and the Monster pack: after the logo "Mojang", the launcher and Minecraft crash, without any error message. Can you help me? Thanks! :)

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Welcome good sir! I think it would be best to start a new topic for your dilemma here.

Once you do so, everyone here will be able to help you! And now, heres a vanilla intro:

Welcome to the FTB forums! Feel free to take a look around and pm me or the other people or post if you run into any problems! Happy mining!

• ZL123 likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

Bren

Bren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Thanks for welcome!

I fix the problem following this advice:

hmmmm.f if you can spare more than 2 maybe do that

open task manager and change the priority of javaw.exe. use the one using more ram

i found this. it might fix it. if not, undo it.

Gee thanks, I think you just solved the problem for over nine thousand crashes. That's where that broken RAM parameter comes from.

In case you're wondering, DO NOT DO WHAT IS DESCRIBED IN THAT ARTICLE. It will most certainly prevent any modded Minecraft from starting.

Ehehehe, now I can play! Thanks for everything!

• ZL123 and DiamondDoctor like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users