Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem with Power Conversion

power converters monster energy bridge energy cell

4 replies to this topic

rawveggie

rawveggie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hello,

I am having a problem converting power from a Hardened Energy Cell (RF) into LV EU for a Recycler and an Extractor. The power conversion seems to work fine for a few hours but then it just stops. The energy cell has power and the Energy Bridge shows full charge but no power is flowing; meaning the Recycler and the Extractor run out of power and then don't get charged up again.

My exact setup goes like this: Aqueous Accumulator -> Steam Dynamo (with fuel) -> Leadstone Energy Conduit -> Hardened Energy Cell (charged to over 100k) -> RF Consumer -> Energy Bridge -> EU LV Producer -> Insulated wire (tried both tin and gold) -> Recycler & Extractor

At first it was working fine, then I had to rearrange my machines and it stopped working. I rearranged once again (just changing the layout with the same devices) and it started working again but then stopped again.

Things I have tried:

Double and Triple checking the configuration of the Energy Cell

Removing and replacing the Energy Cell

Removing and replacing the Steam Dynamo 

Removing and replacing both the Recycler and the Extractor (I have also tried just doing one at a time with no luck)

It's pretty frustrating so I am looking for any help.

Thanks!

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Just one question: Is it chunkloaded? Another user was experiencing buggy behaviour with Power Converters, and a simple chunkloader fixed it.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Just one question: Is it chunkloaded? Another user was experiencing buggy behaviour with Power Converters, and a simple chunkloader fixed it.

dgq6c3.jpg

• ZL123 and TehRawrz like this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

rawveggie

rawveggie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks for the response timrem. The PCs are located in the main base and I have some friends running around but it is very possible that they all just happened to be out of that chunk a few times. I'll try it and let you know. :)

• DiamondDoctor likes this

rawveggie

rawveggie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

That worked. Thank you much! :)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: power converters, monster, energy bridge, energy cell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users