Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Possible NEI Bug? or just client side?

NEI bug client

3 replies to this topic

Nbenito

Nbenito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Nbenito
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

when im playing in the Direwolf pack i for some reason no matter what i do can not get my NEI to work in the game. i don't have the ability to switch between mode ( cheat, utility, recipe) and the only way to get the NEI to work is if i create the world in creative form.

i have all the layout and buttons of NEI but i don't have the items or the mode switch ability.

Is this a bug in the NEI or is it just my client system and it just needs tweaking?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

You have to click the button in the top-right of the NEI menu that says "Global" and switch it to "World". Then under "Inventory", remove the override that locks your world to recipe mode instead of tying it to your global settings. By default now, NEI sets itself to Recipe mode for any worlds you create in survival mode.

• DiamondDoctor and Nbenito like this

Nbenito

Nbenito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Nbenito
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

i did what you said but i still don't have the NEI items and saves functions for it. 

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Here's a screenshot so you can verify your NEI Options are set correctly:

NEI.png

If your world settings are just like this, and your global settings are set to Cheat Mode, I don't know what the problem is.

• DiamondDoctor likes this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEI, bug, client

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users