Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My mod: AnyUtil!

28 replies to this topic

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

ALSO, a side mod, perfect for this: AnyHud:

Spoiler

9-3 EDIT:

Spoiler

7-25 EDIT: Bugfixes, New Items!

Spoiler

7-7 EDIT: New textures!

Spoiler

6-12 EDIT: Better GUI! 

Spoiler

6-3 EDIT: Bugfixes, pretty colors!

Spoiler

5-14-EDIT:

Spoiler

5-9-EDIT:

Spoiler

Follow this post if ya want to keep up to date!
Please. DO.

VIEW INFO BELOW!

VVVVV

Down there. Click it. Be sure you're standing up, because you'll jump up in shock when you see this!

Spoiler

• Aezex likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Cool!

(It might be nice to have a download/some pictures.)

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Cool!

(It might be nice to have a download/some pictures.)

Im keeping it for myself until i can get a stableish update because its pretty game-breaking right now, im just looking for suggestions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

You may want to think about balance to be honest. Wood isn't a good upgrade recipe. With many other mods it is super easy to get nearly infinite wood without any thought required.Think more precious materials(iron, gold, diamonds,etc.) If you're giving buffs you should require their own recipe that gets used up for gaining that buff like the book system. On that note crafting recipes for books would be amazing :X.

PS: I do like the idea of eating my hat though ;)

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

You may want to think about balance to be honest. Wood isn't a good upgrade recipe. With many other mods it is super easy to get nearly infinite wood without any thought required.Think more precious materials(iron, gold, diamonds,etc.) If you're giving buffs you should require their own recipe that gets used up for gaining that buff like the book system. On that note crafting recipes for books would be amazing :X.

PS: I do like the idea of eating my hat though ;)

I was thinking that. But what kinda stuff? Maybe the upgrade tier requires a diamond block? or..? 

-DiamondDoctor

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Yeah pretty much anything that isn't wood would be a good upgrade recipe XP Feel free to always take advice from other mods and look at thier upgrade systems.

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Thats ok? I wont get mad messages from devs?

Inexperience inbound!

-DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Why is it that when i shared the link to this post ZLs pic is on the preview? lolol

-DiamondDoctor

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

I didn't say steal them. Use them for guidance ;). Also don't double post use the edit button.

• DiamondDoctor likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

EDIT:

Changed all tiers above CTUOD to require 4 diamonds surrounding a crafting table. Will create a portable version, and maybe try and integrate with NEI soon. Some bug fixes, hopefully a stable release soon.

Follow this post if ya want to keep up to date!

Please. DO.

EDIT: more bug fixes. New items added.

Tools now have different abilities. for example-

any wool tools used allow you (while swiping with the tool) to float across gaps. All tools are now enchantable, but a little differently. After tier 5 of CTUODs you get a new tab called enchant. To access this tab simply place a diamond bloclk on top of the chest, it will disappear, make a cool noise, and allow you to CHOOSE buffs and enchants. Each buff XP cost is editable in the configs, and you can even set a default cost, great for servers. THe buffs include normal enchants.

Also, if you place another block on top, youll lessen the costs by 2 percent and allow for adding onto things like:

Enchantability

Hit points

hunger refill

the "nibble" buff, allowing for eating and not removing, so for example a cookie chestplate that the nibble buff is on will take away X amount of durability while still adding the hunger, this is also editable in the configs. 

any buffs exclusive to the number, like fly speed, fall damage decrease, etc.

Color. Adding this allows you to dye the item/tool/furnace any color dye. So now you can have a purple cookie helmet, green pumpkin pie chestplate, yellow wool leggings, and red wool boots. And more!

Like the mod? Hopefully ill get a stable release out. SO many bugs SO little time. Any suggestions?

• TehRawrz and Alpha2244 like this

-DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Check this out guys!

-DiamondDoctor

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Sounds awesome :3 I'd love to play with this. Is the diamond block just to unlock the enchants or for every enchant? I like in the new snapshot they've made enchantments cost lapis now actually giving it a use. 

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

I agree lapis was worthless until now

and it unlocks the buff enchants, allowing you to enhance the buffs added by that particular food item. Like pork with the nibble enchant, or wool fall damage decrease

-DiamondDoctor

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

I want my armour made out of beacons. Can I do that?

• TehRawrz likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Ive been thinking of doing any material usng the same things as the foods i can make it that now but i need ideas for individual balanced buffs like cobble armor that puts down cobble at the cost of Durability. What do you want it to do? You could be like a potion buff portabl perosn XD

-DiamondDoctor

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

oooh. Can the beacon one light up stuff? :D

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts

I want my armour made out of beacon-armour. Can I do that?

I want my armour made out of beacon-armour armour. Can I do that?

:)

• ZL123 and TehRawrz like this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Bad timrem BAD too many repetitions for michael

I think it could do that. Increase light level everywhere and dyed colors. See your friend from across the map..genius!

Ill work on it.

• TehRawrz and Alpha2244 like this

-DiamondDoctor

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack

I want my armour made out of beacon-armour. Can I do that?

I want my armour made out of beacon-armour armour. Can I do that?

:)

Who doesn't want bacon armor

• ZL123 and TehRawrz like this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Who doesn't want bacon armor

Grrr a warning point for double posting i wish it was ttg lol

My bad, aint gonna blame anyone lol.

Yea, the porkchop armor is close, i can try and add bacon armor. Maybe a greasy enchant? XD

I need a texture for that

waitwaitwait so i got a warning for double posting the check this out? lol sorry XD

-DiamondDoctor

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users