Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My mod: AnyUtil!

28 replies to this topic

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Yeah you can't bump your own thread like that. :P it's still double posting. You could've messaged me for one ;D

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

For a texture? Or what?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Texture and a thread bump :P 

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Lol if you could give me a texture thatd be great ill credit you somewhere too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Lady Gaga has done it already :P The bacon armour that is.

• DiamondDoctor and TehRawrz like this

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

XD he right

-DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

UPDATE: 5-20

The update that updated that one update

Added Beacon armor, bacon armor.

Added materials. These include, as of now, 

Cobble and smoothstone armor(s)

Grass/dirt

Obsidian

End stone

Water

Lava

Both have flowy animations, made em myself. Lol, theyre sooo cool.

Checked out how to NEI integrate, and added recipes there.

A few others.

Requests? Comments? Ideas?

Ill credit ya!

-DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Update:5-26

Added furnaces for foods. New textures. Bug fixes for items. New materialistic armor. New feature:

ComboArmor

Added beacons for armor. Crafted with a redstone lamp in the middle and 4 redstone. These make a light source around you, and is buffable. The more you add, the brighter and more powerful it is. Will add dyes for colors soon. You can add up to four beacons on each armor piece.

Combine any piece of similar(Leggings etc) with another to add buffs and enchantments. Renames the new item. Located in lower right tab.

For example. You could, Theoretically, have:

A Blue wool cobblestone cooked porkchop diamond cobblestone pumpkin pie chestplate with/beacon

And new furnaces for the items.

-DiamondDoctor

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
Owch. Thats a triple post stack.
  • RZR0 and ZL123 like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic