Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[EN/GER/RUS/UKR][HOST] Looking for few to play FTB horizons

3 replies to this topic

ysor123

ysor123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:ysor123
  • Modpack:FTB Horizons

I'v played tekkit lite but it is not really developing any further. So i decided to give FTB a try. I'v focused on the horizons pack because it contains a lot of new mods and some mods I know but more advanced version than the one in tekkit lite.

I have a 4 cores intel xeon server with 36gb ram (linux). I'v hosted there already server like 7 days to die and tekkit lite, which worked smooth with above overage player count. I also have a self hosted TS3 server running on the machine, which we can use. 

The server will be white-list and survival (hard difficulty prefered but we can discuss this).

The only thing I expect is TS3 (because I want to play and talk, not write the whole evening) and mature behavior.

I'm not a hard core player, but I play a decent amount of time, at evenings during the week and more at weekend.

I don't want any preassure and speed run, just have some fun. I'm not a minecraft noob, but i'm quite new in terms of FTB and horizons.

Depending on how the community is composed here I can speak german, russian and ukrainian too. German most proper.

If you are interessted, reply :)

j_oe_yy

j_oe_yy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:j_oe_yy
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I'd be interested in this, I've been searching for a small group of people to play with. =)

ysor123

ysor123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:ysor123
  • Modpack:FTB Horizons

noted

Thegr8chef

Thegr8chef

• Members
  • Pip