Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Witchery Tutorial Series

witchery tutorial

13 replies to this topic

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:IDED
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hello, I thought I would post up a guide for the extremely complex mod Witchery

The basics

and one covering poppet magic

The above was removed from the Witchery section of the wiki, no idea why its as short as it can be, I dont use excessive advertising of my channel and I'm pretty sure to the 1000 viewers so far its very relevant to the subject matter.

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
Just checked, both videos seem to be back on now. I suppose the second one was removed before because of the random HTML tags in between, things like that can cause more or less major problems with the article layout. Nothing wrong with your videos, and it's fixed now anyway :)

By the way, you can log in on the wiki with your forum username and password. That way any edits you make will appear under your name rather than just your IP address.
--dgelessus (pm · user page · user talk · contribs · bot · fsck · mcf · mcwiki · SHUT UP)

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Just checked, both videos seem to be back on now. I suppose the second one was removed before because of the random HTML tags in between, things like that can cause more or less major problems with the article layout. Nothing wrong with your videos, and it's fixed now anyway :)

By the way, you can log in on the wiki with your forum username and password. That way any edits you make will appear under your name rather than just your IP address.

Noted and will do from this point onwards.

sorry for any issues I caused by not doing so.

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Next part is up covering the Altar

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Next part of Witchery tutorial now out covering the distillery and Brewing using the kettle.

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts
  • IGN:felinoel
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest
Love these tutorials and will be adding them to the FTBWiki.org's Facebook group unless you say otherwise!

https://www.facebook.com/FTBWiki
  • IDED likes this
Watch all of my different Let's Play series, Minecraft and more!
player.me/felinoel

We need to make default article pages! Discuss their designs here!

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Your more than welcome to and here is the next part for brewing.

Brews in full, this only includes the brews aslso available in attack of the b-team

as I'm trying to cover the mod for both packs at once.

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts

Your more than welcome to and here is the next part for brewing.
Brews in full, this only includes the brews aslso available in attack of the b-team

as I'm trying to cover the mod for both packs at once.

lol I see, cool.
player.me/felinoel

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

On a side note I watched some of your youtube videos, there good I'm surprised you only have 120+ subs, it always seems that no matter how good you are getting noticed is a lot of work.

Is the title Absolute Zero anything to do with the L4D2 custom campaign by the same name? just curious as that came out a good few years back and its hard as hell and looks like the FTB one has a similar concept lol

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Is the title Absolute Zero anything to do with the L4D2 custom campaign by the same name? just curious as that came out a good few years back and its hard as hell and looks like the FTB one has a similar concept lol

No, I'm pretty sure it isn't. :P

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

and the next part of this tutorial series is up, mutations! and yes for all those that messaged me about it Circle Magic will be the next one I do for Witchery

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts

On a side note I watched some of your youtube videos, there good I'm surprised you only have 120+ subs, it always seems that no matter how good you are getting noticed is a lot of work.

lol we named the Absolute Zero modpack after the admin here who hoses the FTBWiki.org servers, RZR0.

pronounced, "reh - zero"

We had a lot of name ideas but Absolute Zero was the best suggested for our modpack here.
player.me/felinoel

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

And the most requested tutorial for witchery I've had Circle Magic for your viewing pleasure, this will be a multi-part tutorial as the subject is huge and complex 

IDED

IDED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

the next part of my tutorials series for Witchery Mod - Circle Magic can be seen at http://youtu.be/HS95esBBweU

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: witchery, tutorial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users