Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

duplicate millenaire wont start

new world millenaire

22 replies to this topic

emisune

emisune

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:emisune
  • Modpack:New World Mod Pack

when trying to load new world now i get a message that there is duplicate millenaires when there is not?

http://pastebin.com/EMRRcrbT    

plz help i really liked this mod.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Did you install millenaire directly into the .jar as well as putting it in the mods folder (either manually or by running an installer)? That's the only reason I could think that you'd be getting a message about duplicate mods. If so, try just putting it in the mods folder, not in the .jar itself.

Saytana

Saytana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Saytan75

I'm having this same issue, a clean install of FTB has not fixed it. It started happening to me after the recent launcher update.

Edit: Also having the Duplicate mod error on my second PC, fresh install.

• DiamondDoctor likes this

emisune

emisune

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

yea also in the file, there is no millenaireat just minecraft, it all in the mod section but there is 3 files...millenaire, millenaire-custom, and millenaire-jar-5.1.11

also if this helps it also says on the screen "forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. you have mod sources that are duplicate within your system.   Mod Id: File name

millenaire: millenaire-jar-5.1.11

millenaire : minecraft

blahthebiste

blahthebiste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Blahthebiste
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Same problem, happened when I updated the launcher. I did not update any packs

brozy104

brozy104

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Have the same problem, found the conflicting file which is the Mill.class file in '\NewWorldModPack\minecraft\mods\millenaire-jar-5.1.11\org\millenaire\common\forge' while deleting the file lets minecraft load it seems to break millenaire so no idea where to go from here.  Tried it with a completely fresh install aswell and only deleting that file but still just breaks the mod

blahthebiste

blahthebiste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Blahthebiste
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Have the same problem, found the conflicting file which is the Mill.class file in '\NewWorldModPack\minecraft\mods\millenaire-jar-5.1.11\org\millenaire\common\forge' while deleting the file lets minecraft load it seems to break millenaire so no idea where to go from here.  Tried it with a completely fresh install aswell and only deleting that file but still just breaks the mod

I tried using a different build of forge, and that didn't fix it either. I think the devs of millenaire and forge are going to have to have a talk

racheon

racheon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Racheon

Here's what I did after I got the error:

I opened (modpack, new world in my case)\minecraft\mods\ and used my overly awesome Java skills to create a .jar from the millenaire-jar-5.1.11 folder, then deleted that folder and placed the .jar inside the mods folder.

I launched New World, Millénaire was working, even found a village, though the entity textures were missing (chests, villagers etc.).

I looked up the log and got several warnings like this one:

2014-05-25 13:28:31 [Warnung] [Minecraft-Client] Failed to load texture: millenaire:/textures/entity/chest/ML_lockedchest.png

(is german pc ok)

I tried copying the textures folder from which was now a .jar to every location that "millenaire:/textures/" could possibly be, with no success. Modpack is working, but the textures are missing.

If only I had the full path...

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Version 1.3.14 of the FTB Launcher says "Fixed: issue with legacy jarmods not getting loaded correctly". Does updating the launcher to this version resolve the Millenaire issue?

emisune

emisune

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

no it still doin the same thing sadly

• blahthebiste likes this

racheon

racheon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Racheon

Didn't fix it for me either. Could any of the devs possibly tell me the full file path for those textures? No racism intended, but I really don't like trading with pink and black squares. =)

• ZL123 and blahthebiste like this

Akuma_Sakura

Akuma_Sakura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Akuma_Sakura
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I want to start a server with New World

I first tested it on my pc and I also couldn't play because of the duplication error.
Any progress already?

SniperHauss89

SniperHauss89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Sniper_Hauss89
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Any progress on this problem yet? I love how everyone kicked this one to the curb. I can't find any mention of it beyond june 25th anywhere when I google it accept the last comment on here...

golemofstone

golemofstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:golemofstone
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Yea im waiting for a fix for this as well :( Hope its sorted soon

thomas61157

thomas61157

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:thomas61157

Is there any way to officially notify the FTB team about their client breaking this mod? Or to notify the modpack owner about this issue?

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
The modpack developers have their thread here: http://forum.feed-th...ds/thread.3809/

(Just to clarify, we are an unofficial community hosting ftbwiki.org, and do not develop any of the FTB packs. Thus we cannot actually fix any bugs in modpack downloads or the launcher.)

thomas61157

thomas61157

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:thomas61157

I knew this was the unofficial forum, but thinks for giving me the link to the dev thread.

K-9 Nina

K-9 Nina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:MichaelD
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Has anyone found a fix for the millenaire mod loading problem yet ?

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
*merge* As far as I'm aware, no.

ScarletShadows

ScarletShadows

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:ScarletShadows
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

i have found something that allows the modpack to run as far as i can tell. if you remove millenaire-jar-5.1.11 the pack will run but not have millenaire in it. as far as i can see there is no way to fix it without removing millenaire mod.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users