Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

This never happened before...

20 replies to this topic

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:Emesquita210
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I always played on my FTB Monster singleplayer world with no problems, now, when I try to enter on my singleplayer world it just says: "shutting down internal server" and I can't get in... some one help me please!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Okay...please post a crash log on pastebin located in your ftb monster install folder. That way we can help ya!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

ok wait...how to do that?

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

ok wait...how to do that?

Simple! Go do this to find your FTB install folder: This

Then, go there in your explorer, I assume you have a windows pc? 

Once you follow the path youll fidn your monster folder, follow these steps

Find the most recent one using the timestamps. Post it here in a reply using spoiler tags!

Once you got that, ill see what may be happening!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

ok here it is:

Spoiler

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I really need help...

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Some one told me it's a problem with the chunks but I don't know if that's true (untrustable source...)

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Do not triple-post. And usually people are not going to reply within a few seconds of you posting. Just wait.

Unfortunately, I don't know what happened with your world, but I know that it has something to do with potion effects. Probably a mod calling an invalid potion ID or something.

• emesquita likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

ok i'll try it

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

what's the mod which adds the potion? or potion effects perhaps...

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0

Also, continuously PM'ing staff members to ask for help will not achieve the desired effect. As stated by ZL, don't doublepost, read the forum rules.

As for what mod adds potions, many do...

• DiamondDoctor likes this

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Yhae... sorry about that. For that error I can't play FTB Monster. Btw, I don't play it since a long time ago,

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Try editing your player data in level.dat for that world using a utility such as NBTExplorer. The crash log isn't very specific as to what's causing the problem, just that some potion effect seems bugged out. You should be able to remove the potion effect from your character this way. Just make sure to back up the file first, in case you mess something up.

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Ok... I'm on it. Now, wich one of the effects is causing the problem?

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0

Ok... I'm on it. Now, wich one of the effects is causing the problem?

Well, the log doesn't seem to indicate which.

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I looked around with the NBT explorer and it seems an active effect provided from a crystal... I might be wrong but in the NBT says: ID:0 Duration:120 

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

That looks like it could be it. Delete that then.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

emesquita

emesquita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I can't... it appears again whenever I open my world...

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts

Try backing up your world and deleting the crystal with MCEdit (use the latest version!).

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

A comprehensive guide

Spoiler

-DiamondDoctor

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users