Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Applied Energistic MAC question

Applied energistics MAC

3 replies to this topic

Scruby1

Scruby1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Scrubs_Awesome
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

So I have recently dove into the wonderful mod Applied Energistics. On my journey I have discovered the ME Molecular Assembler Chamber, now this system from what I am aware, you cannot place a recipe that requires a furnace/pulveriser, etc, unless you hook up a ME Interface but doing it that way only allows for 9 recipes.

My problem here is I need more space for furnace requiring recipes, is it a simple fix of placing another ME Interface ontop or can I somehow hook the MAC up to the furncace?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Depending on what type of furnace you're using, you could possibly have the Interface on the side of the furnace as well as on top. For instance, the Redstone Furnace from Thermal Expansion can be configured to input from the top, bottom, sides, and/or back.

However, it's usually better to set up 2 separate furnaces each with their own Interface on top. This allows auto-crafting of 2 smelting recipes at once. Especially if you'll be auto-crafting storage cells, for instance, it helps to be able to have the recipe for Silicon in one furnace, and the recipe for cooking Processor Assemblies into Processors in another furnace.

• Scruby1 likes this

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Just put another ME Interface, yeah.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!