Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Agrarian Skies - World Corruption?

Agrarian Skies World Issues Corruption

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Minecrafter1377

Minecrafter1377

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Minecrafter1377
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Hello FTB Forum Members!

I have began to recently experience a problem in which I can move around in the world just fine, but I cannot open inventories or interact with other things, things that have a GUI. After exiting the world, the game freezes and then does not respond for a prolonged period of time.

I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if a solution for this problem, or if this problem has just "surfaced".

If you need anything additional from me to determine the problem, if this is the first time this has occurred, please let me know by replying in the thread. 

Thanks for reading and helping to identify/solve the issue!

Thanks, Minecrafter1377

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

Are you playing multiplayer on a server? What you are describing sounds like normal block lag or connection problems, which are usually fixed by reconnecting.

If this is happening in singleplayer, something in your world is probably causing the lag. Does a new world work correctly, or do all worlds have the problem?

Minecrafter1377

Minecrafter1377

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

The world I am playing is a single player world and I have not tested if a new world has the same issue.

I will edit this post when I find out if the same problem comes up in a new world.

EDIT: This problem does not affect new worlds, nor does the game freeze and not respond after exiting.

Minecrafter1377

Minecrafter1377

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have decided to upload the console, the setting was in Minimal.

If you need me to run it again with a different setting, please let me know.

Attached Files

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

No, it has no significant info that tells us about the problem.

Do please try a higher setting!

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Do you happen to have a large lava-generation setup? In the past, I've experienced severe block lag while running an array of Ex Nihilo crucibles to create lava. As soon as I turned off the Fluiducts extracting the lava, the block lag went away.

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

@ZL123, the logging level only seems to affect output by the launcher. Messages from the game don't seem to change, only INFO or higher-level stuff will get logged.

Minecrafter1377

Minecrafter1377

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have figured out the problem, there was a corruption in one of the folders, I managed to fix the problem by starting a new world and transferring the map and the player info and leave the other files that do not contain world or player info.

Thanks for all your help in trying to solve the problem.

Could a staff member lock this thread, please?

Thanks, Minecrafter1377

• ZL123 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agrarian Skies, World Issues, Corruption

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users