Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost all my quests!

3 replies to this topic

kwickbeam

kwickbeam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Ok, I was done with 4 quest lines and had more than 79% done with everything else except the End and Bragging Rights. I died and before re-spawning went to eat something. When I got back the game had locked up. When I finally got back into the game the entire quest book had been wiped. Everything I had built was still there and I hadn't lost anything in the game. But the quest book was now saying I hadn't finished a single quest.

I thought the "Aromabackup" or whatever it is was backing up the game? But I can't find any of the saves.

Help?

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
The backup only backs up the world not any mod related files.

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

It does back HQM progress up as well, that's also stored in the world folder. What you can also try before restoring from a backup is this: open your FTB folder and go to AgrarianSkiesHQ/minecraft/saves/YOURWORLDNAME/HardcoreQuesting. There should be two files, players.dat and players.dat-backup. Rename the players.dat to something else, e. g. players.dat-old, then rename the players.dat-backup to players.dat. This way you may be able to get your progress back, but if that doesn't help you can still restore from a backup.

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Today I learned :o

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users