Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Programmable rednet contoller stopped working?

2 replies to this topic

kwickbeam

kwickbeam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Hiya folks. Love the mod pack and though have had issues in the past really enjoy playing but...

Did something happen in the last day or 2 that disables the "Programmable Rednet Controller"?

I had it set up to keep my Blood Saplings planted about once a minute from an autonomous activator. It was working great for 3 or 4 days. Now, for no apparent reason I can fathom. I have made no changed to anything on this computer, it has stopped working in any way. When I disconect the rednet from the activator and let it plant without redstone it works perfectly. But turning the rednet controller back on and flipping the activator back to "high" stops everything entirely. No matter what I have the controller set to.

?

kwickbeam

kwickbeam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Ok update. I somehow got it to work, logged out then logged back in and it is again no longer working. Almost as if logging out broke it. Like zoning into the nether and back messes with power sources.

Help?

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Maybe you have to, for some reason, keep the chunks loaded. Try a chunkloader.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users