Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New to the Forums, but not to FtB

3 replies to this topic

CallMeSmithy

CallMeSmithy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:Call_Me_Smithy
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

I've been playing Minecraft since early beta, and Tekkit / FtB packs for ~2 years.  Buildcraft has always been my go-to;  I've created machines to automate just about every aspect of Minecraft.  Most recently myself and some friends have been playing on our Direwolf20 1.5.2 server where I've gotten into Applied Energistics and Forestry, incorporating them into my Buildcraft machines.  I've also begun learning lua and writing programs on ComputerCraft, particularly with the OpenPeripherals addon.  I wrote the wiki page on the Terminal Glasses Bridge and Terminal Glasses, since I haven't been able to find any documentation on the mod anywhere else, I figured I'd experiment with it with my friend and post our findings. 

I've thought about making some videos, not sure if I will yet but for now perhaps I'll just upload some screenshots.

Here are some screens of what I've dubbed my "Arboreal Processor".  It runs off of four multifarms, feeding Apple Oak saplings and Apples into Fermenters and Squeezers to produce Mulch and more importantly, Biomass.  In large quantities.  The excess mulch, apples, and saplings, as well as all wood and sand, is filtered out into a Crystal Chest where it is then absorbed into my AE network.

Spoiler

So that's about it for the 'introduction';  if anyone is interested in seeing screens or videos of my other designs, post and I'll see what I can do.  

-Smithy

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Welcome to the FTB/ATL Forums/Wiki! Wow, that's a mouthful.

Enjoy your stay!

(Also, that is a LOT of pipes.)

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

Aezex

Aezex

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Aezex
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Wow.....just wow.....I think that thing tops my list of "Craziest Automation Setups" ever...

1.6 modpack? Download Java 7 here. 1.7.10+? Download Java 8 here.

CallMeSmithy

CallMeSmithy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:Call_Me_Smithy
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

Welcome to the FTB/ATL Forums/Wiki! Wow, that's a mouthful.

Enjoy your stay!

(Also, that is a LOT of pipes.)

Thanks ;)

Wow.....just wow.....I think that thing tops my list of "Craziest Automation Setups" ever...

lol Thanks.. I'm quite proud of it.  Even makes use of the Fruit Juice it produces from the Apples.  When the small tanks are full, it shuts off the water until it uses all of the Fruit Juice, then turns the water back on.  And each side does this independently from the other.  I'm currently in the process of making some ComputerCraft and OpenPeripheral videos, and when I'm done with those I think I'll do a tutorial on this machine.   ;)

• ZL123 likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users