Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

my blocks won't break!

blocks

4 replies to this topic

GraVitY sKiLLs

GraVitY sKiLLs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:ihdude
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

my survival world on FTB Unleashed is not running correctly. when i need to break block it breaks for a split second and then comes back. After all of this the block finally breaks after at least 10 seconds then i go try to get it and it takes at least 5 more seconds of my life to pick it up!! please help!

PC specs:

1.3 GHz intel core i5

8 GB ram 1600 Mhz DDR3

intel HD Graphics 5000

java 7 update 60 (64bit)

java has 4 GB and FTB has 4 GB to run but it still doesn't work!

any suggestion will be helpful!

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Is this a new world, or a new problem on a world you've been running a while? If the former, your 1.3GHz i5 might just be too slow for this pack. If the latter: try not to have too much chunkloaded, since the more you build up a world with machines and farms and entities, the more it will tax the game's resources, resulting in lag. Either way, try to minimize having other things running on your computer while you play. If you don't need your web browser open, close it. And definitely check that you don't have a virus scan running, those can tie up a ton of your CPU cycles.

GraVitY sKiLLs

GraVitY sKiLLs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

it runs perfect at the start and works its way to this point my web browser isn't open and i don't have any virus scanners running and optifine is installed and using multi-core and the lowest graphic setting possible. If you know a pack these specs can run it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Aezex

Aezex

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Aezex
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Well you could try FTB Lite. It's designed for slower computers, while still being entertaining to play. 

1.6 modpack? Download Java 7 here. 1.7.10+? Download Java 8 here.

GraVitY sKiLLs

GraVitY sKiLLs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i have ftb lite but it just isn't entertaining to me.....

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users