Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello everyone!

1 reply to this topic

Omni Present

Omni Present

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:Omni_Present
  • Modpack:YogCraft Modpack

Hey guys, I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years now, but just recently, I'm getting into the FTB mods. I'm currently looking for a server to play on and eventually I will be planning on doing Youtube videos, but that's still a little bit down the road.

If you have a small friendly server with some extra space, please feel free to invite me, I'm willing to learn and really looking forward to playing more!

Thanks.

CallMeSmithy

CallMeSmithy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • IGN:Call_Me_Smithy
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

Hey, I'm also new to the forums here.  I'm pretty experienced with FtB, and myself and some friends, around 5+, have a server running Direwolf20, if you're interested, it'd be cool to have a new person playing with us. 

If you want more info, add me on Steam, this is my ID or PM me on here or something and we can chat. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users