Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thaumcraft Tutorial - Yes or No?

2 replies to this topic

Bashful_Brit

Bashful_Brit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:F1R3FLYYY
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hey guy's I've been playing about with the beginning of a tutorial series on Thaumcraft and was wondering if anyone thinks it would be worth doing or not? I know there have been a few changes in the latest versions and not all the information is available on the wiki ATM so I would like to bring all relevant information into light through videos to save people loads of clicking and searching!

I want to do a tutorial from the beginning and go all the way through to the end from aspects to golemancy covering new cores and the changes in the aspects.

What I want to know is;

-Is there much interest in it or has everyone got enough into thaumcraft they know most of it anyway?

-If so is it worth doing a start to finish tutorial series or just doing tutorials covering the changes?

-Finally, what sort of content would you expect or like to see in a Thaumcraft Tutorial that you haven't seen before?

Feedback and help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Bashful_Brit

Bashful_Brit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:F1R3FLYYY
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

So I started the series covering Thaumcraft and I'm not sure if my videos are too long or not :s

Is shorter and to the point better or would people like watching in depth coverage on how to do research hex puzzles and understand the process behind them a bit more?

I've covered the Hex Puzzle in my videos now so I feel I can skip the process bit out and just show the completed bit after?

If anyone is interested or would like to give me some feedback on what I've done so far then here is a link to the playlist (I think anyway)

http://tinyurl.com/qhcj7st

felinoel

felinoel

Steampunk Alchemist

• Administrators
  • 3860 posts
  • IGN:felinoel
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest
Yes.
Watch all of my different Let's Play series, Minecraft and more!
player.me/felinoel

We need to make default article pages! Discuss their designs here!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users