Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Invalid username or password

3 replies to this topic

K-9 Nina

K-9 Nina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:MichaelD
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I updated my launcher to v1.4.3 and now it tells me that my username or password is invalid. When I try to enter the information again under the profile tab, it tells me it count not create profile. Is anyone else having this problem or is there something wrong with my system ?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Most often, this type of problem just means the Minecraft login/authentication servers are down. If you still can't log in later, post your console log so we can see what the launcher thinks is wrong.

K-9 Nina

K-9 Nina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:MichaelD
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Ok thanks. If I still can not log in later, how to I post the console info that you would need to see what the problem is ?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

If the console doesn't open when you start the FTB launcher, go to the options tab in the launcher and check "Show Console?". Then try logging in, so the console records what response it receives (does not display any private account information), then click "Paste to pastebin" and share the link here.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users