Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why is my blood altar draining?

1 reply to this topic

kwickbeam

kwickbeam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

I built my blood altar and have noticed that for some unknown reason, with nothing on the altar and nothing being done to it or even touching it other than it's self, it is slowly draining away.

It drains at about 20 LP every 1.5 second as far as I can tell. (I dont have a stopwatch).

Any Idea why?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

The altar has a hidden internal "tank" which it fills using any life essence in the basin (used as a buffer to limit the rate you can pump life essence out as a fluid). I forget the exact capacity of the tank, but it's something like 500-2000LP that will be stored there. Once that tank is filled, your altar will no longer drain. If you break the altar, the tank will become empty and need to fill itself again.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users