Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thermal Expansion Itemducts

Agrarian Skies Thermal Expansion Itemducts

1 reply to this topic

TheGoldCrayon

TheGoldCrayon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:TheGoldCrayon
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

I'm trying to set up a basic automation process for now, but no matter what settings I make to it, the itemducts don't want to extract any items from the chest. I don't have a servo on it at the moment, but it's not working even though I have the redstone signal on.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/qxRRq

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Itemducts don't see both halves of a double chest, only the half they are attached to. If you put anything in the bottom of your double chest, it should be pulled out by the itemduct since it would appear the bottom of the chest GUI corresponds to the right side of the chest in the direction you're facing.

• ZL123 likes this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agrarian Skies, Thermal Expansion, Itemducts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users