Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Monster crashes when I join my server! Please help!

1 reply to this topic

Elysium

Elysium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:P0RKCH0P101
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Recently I've been playing Monster a lot with my friend on our server. Today I tried to get on and it crashed. It has crashed about 3 times now. I have deleted and reinstalled Monster and I dont know what to do! Here is a link to my crash report: http://pastebin.com/JYvhxQSZ

• Elysium likes this

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Try disabling the mod StatusEffectHUD before launching next time, it's what's causing your problem. I'm guessing it's just a user interface mod, in which case you should still be able to join the server without it.

If you do join the server successfully, I'd be interested to hear if your character has any active status effects, since most likely there's a cross-mod interaction with another mod and StatusEffectHUD causing the crash, but I can't tell which from the crash log.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users