Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Good Way to Power the Digital Miner

1 reply to this topic

Rob462

Rob462

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Rob462
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I've been trying to figure out how to power the digital miner fro mekanism and nothing seems to be working. I have to keep replacing the battery in it and taking it out. That kind of sucks so does anyone have an idea of what I can do to make this accept some energy some other way?

JC_the_Techie

JC_the_Techie

Advanced Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • IGN:JC_the_Techie
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

This is an old post, but I used Redstone Fluxduct (formely known as Redstone Energy Conduit) to connect the Digital Miner to an energy source, I use a Big Reactor, but Engines and most generators will work.

I haven't tested it recently but placing the digital miner next to an already powered Conduit will crash the game and could corrupt the world.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users