Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

lost my world

1 reply to this topic

Roadsy_

Roadsy_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Roadsy_
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hello, i was afking on my world and letting my quarry plus do its work, then my computer just crashed, i guess it got too hot from afking, i don't know exactly. When i started my computer back up and loaded the Monster Feed the Beast pack i had my creative world but not my survival world. It happened before but i lost my creative world, and i just made a new world and named it the same as what the creative world was originally named, and when it loaded i got my creative world back, but i cant load back up my survival world..  Is there anyway i can find my survival world ??

Cheers

edit: i made a new world and put cheats on just to rebuild quickly, placed a quarry plus down and crash, now i cant even play the game :/

Roadsy_

Roadsy_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Roadsy_
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

reloaded ftb and the world i just created is gone.. only my creative world is showing up. :(

after some research i found my saves folder, and its not even in there

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users