Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thaumcraft 4 help.

2 replies to this topic

Cinderz

Cinderz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Cinderfur101
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

I'm new here, so I don't know exactly how the forums work, so If I need to post this somewhere else tell me. But, to my question. While I've been playing in my single player world my screen will go dim around the edges and I'll hear a beating heart for approximately 10-20 seconds. I tried to look on the forums, but I guess I haven't searched hard enough to figure out what it is. It doesn't concern me really, but I'd like to know why I'm seeing/ hearing these things. Because, I'm not getting any messages saying that there's a bad node around me, and it just happens at random times... so... yea.. I'm playing in Thaumcraft 4.1 if that changes anything.... If you could help me I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! 

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Which modpack are you playing? Because that sounds a lot like Warp from Thaumcraft 4.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10. (You gain Warp as you research certain discoveries or craft certain items. More can be found in Direwolf20's spotlight)

Aezex

Aezex

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Aezex
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

You can tell if a discovery will give you Warp if there is a hazy outline around the icon. Discovering or crafting different things will give you different levels of Warp. Although there is no way to get rid of it, you can research Bath Salts, which temporarily removes Warp effects. It's nice to have if you get some of the more severe Warp debuffs, like Sun Scorned, which makes you burn in daylight.

1.6 modpack? Download Java 7 here. 1.7.10+? Download Java 8 here.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users