Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

wifi works, but wont download pack?

2 replies to this topic

David7512

David7512

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:David7512
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

i can start FTB launcher just fine, i have my profile selected, and i can play already downloaded mod packs, but when i start the infitech mod pack (yes, i have entered the code) it gives me the "something went wrong, would you like to play offline?" error. if i click yes, it starts normal minecraft without downloading the new pack, ive done it with the console on and it didnt show any strange errors that i could see, and it doesnt crash either. AND my wi-fi is connected, and working. can someone help me with this? i dont know whats going on or how to fix it.

vonderdussen

vonderdussen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Burstfadehc
  • Modpack:FTB Departed
Smart WiFi garage door openers offer remote operation, alerts and notifications, integration with smart home systems, guest access features, security measures, easy installation, and in some cases, battery backup options.

ZerbyWerby

ZerbyWerby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:ZerbyWerby
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Have you tried restarting the launcher and double-checking the code? If that doesn't work, update both the launcher and the mod pack. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users