Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't Launch FTB Lite2

2 replies to this topic

Sheylore

Sheylore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:CaligoCat
  • Modpack:FTB Lite 2

I am moving from Technic to FTB since my favorite packs are all moving to Java 7 and I cannot upgrade to Java 7 at this time. I wanted to try FTB Lite2 but I am getting an error at initial launch and getting kicked back to the launcher. I don't imagine Lite would require Java 7, too.

Here's my report...

http://pastebin.com/AYpR5zzT

Help would be greatly appreciated.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /Users/Shey/Library/Application Support/FTBLite2/natives/liblwjgl.jnilib

It appears that this is your main problem. Are you able to run vanilla Minecraft 1.6.4 successfully? An error with lwjgl usually originates from Minecraft, not a mod.

You can try running a force-update of the pack from the Options tab in the launcher, in case the problem is that something didn't download. You might also try reinstalling Java (it looks like you do have the right version for your OS, though you'll be running into compatibility issues more frequently now that Java 8 has been publicly released).

Sheylore

Sheylore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:CaligoCat
  • Modpack:FTB Lite 2

Not only can I play vanilla no problem, I can play old builds of packs on technic and have a modded vanilla that works too.

I fiddled with it for awhile and couldnt fix it so just transplanted the mods I wanted to vanilla and will play that until I can backup and update my OS and get the new Java. Thanks.

• ZL123 and timrem like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users