Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Direwolf20 Server not working?

server help

2 replies to this topic

BB121

BB121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:BeanieBop121
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Okay so I am trying to start a server on Direwolf20 so my friends and I can play but for some reason, every time I try to add a server, it always says that it can't reach the server. I've followed steps on how to download the files and everything but after all of that it still hasn't connected. Can someone please help me? I really want to start my own servers. I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not but please help. 

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

What steps have you followed? Do you have a link to a site where you followed their instructions? With what you've said, it could be almost anything: needing to forward ports, invalid configurations, even forgetting to actually run the server after downloading it. We can't help without knowing what you've tried.

BB121

BB121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:BeanieBop121
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

What steps have you followed? Do you have a link to a site where you followed their instructions? With what you've said, it could be almost anything: needing to forward ports, invalid configurations, even forgetting to actually run the server after downloading it. We can't help without knowing what you've tried.

Actually, it finally said it connected, but now it's saying that an ID has been mismatched between world and game. It says the complete details are in the log file but do you know which log file that is exactly? 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users