Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Virus!

Agrarian sies virus jetpack

3 replies to this topic

sdhgfudfshgishdgfhfgdhigig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Exhileraxe
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

If you get a reward bag with an item called jetpack in it, hold shift over it, if it says it doesn't seem to start. THROW IT OFF THE EDGE! Using the jetpack will inject your computer with a virus that disables all keys, thank god for the on screen keyboard. DO NOT USE THE JETPACK!

• sdhgfudfshgishdgfhfgdhigig likes this

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Whoah. Are you sure? Why would using a certain in-game item cause a virus to wake up and infect your computer? I am afraid you have the virus somewhere else. Thousands of users have no troubles with Agrarian Skies instance on FTB launcher.

I suggest doing a full scan with any AV software you've got.

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Exhileraxe
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Just found a fix for the issue, it seems like turning the computer off and then back on seems to remove the issue. This is probably a glitch with the jetpack, maybe its supposed to freeze you in place but isn't supposed to affect anything else. Also I just realised that I've had my firewall off and given permission for agrarian skies to do just about anything to my computer. Also am I the only one who finds it wierd that it says "Maybe if you keep trying then it will work" or something along those lines. Its as if it is wanting you to use it for some reason.

• sdhgfudfshgishdgfhfgdhigig likes this

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Please do not "like" your own posts.

Also am I the only one who finds it wierd that it says "Maybe if you keep trying then it will work" or something along those lines. Its as if it is wanting you to use it for some reason.

That's just because it's a Tuberous Jetpack, and once it starts you'll fly for about a second and then explode. It does want you to keep trying until it works, so it can kill you.

• ZL123 likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users