Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fully-Automatic Diamond Producer [14x4x5] (Tutorial)

Diamond producer redstone ore converter

No replies to this topic

Emeraldoctor

Emeraldoctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Emeraldoctor
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

My newer videos are not so quiet, so I encourage you to check them out if you liked this one. Thanks for reading!

This Feed The Beast machine is a very compact, energy efficient, and resource efficient way to easily make diamonds. The tutorial is made for people who know absolutely nothing about FTB. This machine does require a good amount of coal, but it is not that hard to find and it has a big pay-out in the end. The basic equation for this is: 64 Coal: 8 Flint: 1 Obsidian. Or, 8^2: 8^1: 8^0. If you enjoyed this FTB Tutorial, and want me to make more, please leave a comment. Be sure to check out my other FTB videos for more cool content like this. Thanks for viewing.

Extra Mods Needed:

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diamond producer, redstone, ore converter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users